There are several reasons why an order might be delayed. Typically, delays result from order-related data discrepancies. For instance, if the billing information you provide does not match what your bank has on file (including address and telephone number), your order may be delayed. Your order may also be delayed if the billing and shipping address are not the same.
The time it takes for you to receive your order will depend on your location, the item(s) ordered, and the shipping speed you selected. All shipments take place in two stages: processing and transit.
• Processing and packing times are estimated 24-48 hours. This excludes orders placed on the weekend.
• Standard delivery service 2-6 business days
• Express delivery service 3-4 business days
• Overnight delivery service 1-3 business days
Time frames are dependent on order date and your location.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the products you received from us, you can return them to us; and, we will credit your order. At this time, Sebago.com does not offer exchanges. We suggest you return the item(s) and place a new order in the appropriate size on Sebago.com. Below are the instructions for returning by mail.
• Merchandise must be returned in its original unworn condition and received WITHIN 15 DAYS OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE (invoice date). Orders returned beyond this time period will not be accepted. Sebago.com reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise.
• Pack the merchandise in its original packaging or appropriate carton. Enclose the completed packing slip found on the back of the original invoice.Complete the enclosed return form. Peel and stick both the pre-printed address label AND the provided pre-paid USPS shipping label; on the outside of the carton. Please keep your shipping receipt number for reference and tracking.
• A credit for the value of the returned merchandise will appear on the original credit card used to purchase the item(s). Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. For more information, please contact your credit card company.
If you do not have a pre-paid return shipping label, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, we do not offer replacement insoles.
We currently accept the following forms of payment:
• American Express
• Master Card
• Discover Card
• Pre-paid gift cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Sebago only accepts credit cards issued from U.S. banks with U.S. billing and shipping addresses.
We collect sales tax on orders delivered to certain jurisdictions. Order totals listed on your screen reflect estimated sales tax. The actual charge to your credit card will reflect the applicable state and local sales taxes and will be calculated at the time you checkout. Your actual tax total will include the correct local sales tax (if applicable).
If you used a credit card or debit card, the charge you see is actually a pre-authorization hold. This is a temporary electronic authorization. The card will not be charged unless the order ships. If you did not complete the order, the hold will drop off your account according to your credit card or bank policy. This generally happens within 2-10 business days. For more information, contact your credit card company or bank to find out when the hold will be released.
Our goal is to expedite your order as quickly as possible; therefore, once your order is placed it cannot be cancelled or changed.
You may always return the item.
Merchandise must be returned in its original unworn condition and received WITHIN 15 DAYS OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE (invoice date). Orders returned beyond this time period will not be accepted. Sebago.com reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise.